RIA/Web 2.0 (FLASH, FLEX, AJAX)
Internet has gone through a massive transformation with webpages becoming more interactive and intuitive. Gone are the days when websites consisted of static webpages showing text and images only. It is an era of rich web content and web applications with major emphasis on desktop centric characteristics. Over the years, websites have become highly dynamic in nature with many web portals incorporating rich internet applications (RIA) to encompass a more interactive interface.
We at A-1 Technology, have been involved in extensive RIA development solutions. Over the years we have worked on project for clients from various sectors including banking, retail, services, finance, media, travel, health, pharmacy and many more. Rich Internet Applications (RIAs) are web applications that have some of the characteristics of desktop applications, typically delivered by way of a proprietary web browser plug-ins or independently via sandboxes or virtual machines. Examples of RIA frameworks include Adobe Flex, AIR, Java, JavaFX and Microsoft Silverlight.
A-1 Technology and RIA development solutions:
- We use advanced communications with supporting servers to improve the user experience, for example, by using optimized network protocols, asynchronous I/O and pre-fetching data.
- Our developers as well a programmers adhere to optimal security protocols and implement them while developing RIA. By using sandboxes and automatic updates we ensure that all security bug are rectified. We also ensure that vulnerabilities and unauthorized access to the applications is nullified by extensive quality testing.
- We adhere to best practices and robust development solutions to avoid the latency of round-trips to the server and processing the queries locally on the client side. This not only increases the performance of the application but also decreases the overall resource burden on the server.
- With years of expertise in software solutions we implement innovative measures in place while developing an application to make installation and maintenance of the RIA seamless and hassle free.
- Our web application solutions are up to the standard of native applications and usher in characteristics similar to desktop applications.