Cloud computing has transformed the needs of IT and increased the capabilities on the fly without investing in new infrastructure, training new personnel, or licensing new software. Today, for the most part, IT must plug into cloud-based services individually, but cloud computing integrators and aggregators are already emerging.
The Hosting Cloud is advanced technology made extremely simple. The applications you load on the Hosting Cloud immediately and automatically inherit clustered processing, load-balancing, and redundant storage. The moment you upload an application, it's set to scale across an entire fleet of computers. There are no devices to think about or servers to configure. You don't install an operating system, you simply select one. You don't administer the underlying systems, you develop your own unique applications.
We at A-1 Technology have been bringing the power of the cloud to the enterprise with solutions built to integrate seamlessly into their existing I.T. infrastructure, compatible with your existing applications, conforming to the policies and compliance needs. Depending upon the needs of the organization, we can even incorporate an interconnected world of many clouds, rather than using a single cloud. This will give people access to cloud services any time, on any device, anywhere in the world.
Features and Benefits:
- Unlimited sites and email account
- Powerful online control panel
- Automatic load-balancing (helps with heavy traffic)
- Redundant storage (helps prevent data loss)
- Supports Linux (PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails)
- Windows (IIS7, .NET, ASP)
- 10,000 compute cycles per month
- 50GB of high-performance storage
- 500GB of monthly outgoing bandwidth
- Automated Client Billing
- Automatic/Instant Scalability
- 24/7/365 Support
There are many organizations that can take advantage of our seamless integration of cloud services:
- Web developers and design firms who just need a place to host their sites and client sites.
- Any prospect looking to host their web sites and web applications on a scalable platform.
- Organizations who are not highly technical and are seeking a completely managed solution with no administration needs.
- Those looking to use multiple technologies under one roof without the need for multiple servers.
- Enterprises looking to save capital expenditure by not having to build out their own clustered and load-balanced solutions