Careers at A-1 Technology Inc.
A-1 Technology, Inc. in Agoura Hills, CA is seeking Programmer Analysts to design, document, and develop solutions and computer systems to meet business requirements. Job responsibilities and duties include:
- Involved in requirement analysis with client team, team identification and coordination, design reviews, technical documentation, defect tracking and correction, and technical training of team members.
- Coordinate and plan projects in virtual team environment.
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade hardware and software interfaces with the operating system.
- Analyze and evaluate present or proposed business procedures or problems to define data processing needs.
- Provide optimized, effective and well-documented code, adhering to quality standards and on planned delivery dates.
- Implement best practices of technical development and project management to improve client satisfaction.
This position does not supervise any personnel or participate in any staffing decisions, nor does this position plan, direct or coordinate the activities of any personnel.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and/or Mathematics) field of study and two (2) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s) that provided the required skills and abilities. Employer will accept either a three- or four-year degree, and will accept a foreign degree.
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable knowledge, proficiency and experience with the following:
- Languages such as C#, VB.NET, Visual Basic 6.0 or Java.
- Databases such as SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, Access, My-SQL, PL-SQL, Mongo DB or Oracle 8i/9.0.
- Internet technologies such as ASP.NET, AJAX, IIS/MTS, XML, VBScript or AngularJS.
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. The term suitable, in this context, means substantial compatibility with stated academic requirements, experience and ability to perform job duties.
- Job Site: 30300 Agoura Rd., Ste. B-140, Agoura Hills, CA 91301
- No travel; no telecommuting
- Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of each project.
- Mail Resumes to: A-1 Technology Inc., ATTN: HR, 30300 Agoura Rd., Ste. B-140, Agoura Hills, CA 91301
- No phone calls or e-mails.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.