There was a wave of mobile application development technology that has changed the way of businesses by shaping the overall business processes. There have been widespread use of smart devices In order to deliver high performance businesses. Tech giants are under the consistent burden in order to keep pace with rapidly developing technologies. With the rise in different platforms, it becomes crucial for mobile app developers to have a diverse approach. There is no denying fact that the two big companies Apple and Google has always been squaring off against each other. Enterprises are adaptable to the changing business needs and are embracing innovative technology. Both the companies always continue to dominate the marketplace and as a result, there have always been a battle line drawn among them.
Since last few years we have seen a slew of attractive Android phones that have taken the center stage. So the maximum number of users are making switch from iOS to Android. Android platform consists of more customizable features and it is a Linux based partly open source platform. A Google account is required before setting up an Android device in order to take advantage of the offers given by Android.
Contacts, Calendar and Mail:
- As a former user of iPhone, transferring contacts from iPhone to Android via gmail is an abstract way. Contact sync must be enabled while signing into the same gmail account from an Android device on which you logged in through the iPhone.
- User needs to export contact list from the website in order to configure other accounts as yahoo. This can be found in the settings of an account and can even be done via free applications in the App store which are basically made for transmission of contacts.
- This can even be done by using your iCloud account but there is a requirement of purchasing a couple of apps then. Smoothsync for cloud contacts and calendar are the two main apps that enables user to add his iCloud account to Android device.
- Getting a music collection in a new device is the foremost method of switching from an iPhone to Android.
- The Google music app is required to get downloaded into the system and it will store the music in the cloud by offering 20 thousand songs for free.
- Via Music App, it will let you store all the music on an Android device. The music manager application will undoubtedly upload new music residing within the catalog to the existing Android device.
- The music can even be transferred via drag and drop method on your system’s music folder and then on a device via USB connection. Mac user In order to access the stored power of the device can also use Android File Transfer applications.
- The act of procuring photos of an Android device is quite feasible with the initiation of iCloud and its Photostream service. It is feasible to take photos from iPhone by either installing iCloud Control Panel or by using iPhoto on a Mac. After that it becomes convenient to transfer images into an android device via USB or Google+ account.
- In order to grab the video file user can use iTunes, iPhoto or a file explorer. Photos can further get synced to the computer from your Android device via USB or by introducing the Dropbox application. This is another fundamental of taking photos from an iPhone and onto your computer.
- The ability to customize the device is the biggest challenge while switching from an iPhone to Android. There are several ways to customize your device and it is crucial to cover all the aspects.
- There are various apps and guides that will enable users to know different ways of assigning ringtones, editing contact photo and much more that caters you in transitioning from iOS to Android